Your health insurance provider may offer coverage for complementary, alternative or integrative medicine programs, like ours. These include, but may not be limited to:
- Chiropractic care
- Massage therapy
- Dietary supplements / Nutrition
- And more!
If you would like to use electric pHood’s programs and supplements and don’t know if your health insurance will cover it, you should contact your health insurance provider to find out.
Some questions to ask your insurance provider include:
- Is this complementary or alternative medicine program covered for my health condition?
- Does it need to be Preauthorized or preapproved?
- Ordered by a prescription?
- Do I need a referral?
- Does coverage require seeing a practitioner in the network?
- Do I have coverage if I go out-of-network?
- Are there any limits and requirements—for example, on the number of visits or the amount I will pay?
- How much do I have to pay out-of-pocket?