THE GREAT BLACK ENDO DETOX REFILL
$450.00 – $800.00
- Endo Rx™
- Blood Rx
- Liver Rx
About the Great Black Endo Detox (REFILL)
Endometriosis and adenomyosis are among the most common afflictions and indicators for reproductive surgery among black women.
Endometriosis is a chronic inflammatory disease in which the lining of the uterus (endometrium) is found or grows outside of the uterus. It is the most common cause of pelvic pain and occurs in 30 – 40% of women with infertility.
Endometriosis is the third leading cause of gynecological hospitalization in the US. It is commonly characterized by:
- pathological lesions or nodules – solid, damaged raised skin
- implants – endometrial tissue found in ectopic locations
- adhesions – scar tissue
- endometritis – inflammation of the inner lining of the uterus (endometrium)
- pyometra – an intrauterine infection and collection of pus-filled material due to the inability of the cervix to adequately drain uterine contents
- glandular cystic hyperplasia – a condition, caused by too much estrogen (or too little progesterone) in which the endometrium is abnormally thick. It is not cancer but, in some cases, it can lead to cancer of the uterus. There are four types of endometrial hyperplasia:
- simple and complex endometrial hyperplasia – has normal-looking cells that are least likely to become malignant (cancerous). These conditions have the best chance to improve without pharmacological treatment.
- simple atypical and complex atypical endometrial hyperplasia – an overgrowth of abnormal cells causes these conditions, and as precancerous, they increase the risk of endometrial or uterine cancer.
During ovulation, there is a natural increase in serum estrogen production, which thickens the endometrium, while an increase in the hormone progesterone prepares the uterus for pregnancy. If conception doesn’t occur, progesterone levels drop, which triggers the uterus to shed its lining. This is known as a menstrual period.
Women who suffer from endometrial hyperplasia make minuscule, if any, progesterone. As a result, the uterus fails to shed the endometrial lining, causing amenorrhea. Instead, the lining continues to grow and thickens.
Adenomyosis, which is endometriosis that is local to the uterus where endometrial tissue invades the myometrium (inner wall and smooth muscle tissue of the uterus), affects black women more than any other race but many studies have shown that black women are less likely to be diagnosed with endo than white women and women of other races, however, this doesn’t mean that black women are suffering from endo any less than their white counterparts. There are several reasons why there is such a low diagnosis of endo amongst black women:
First of all, the existence of racial bias within the medical industry plays a huge role in why black women with endo are often overlooked. There are fewer studies of endo being conducted on black women which leads to less information about how this condition affects black women. In addition to this, evidence shows that doctors tend to disregard the pain of black women. In some studies, as much as half of the medical students surveyed believed that black people felt less pain than white people.
These existing racial biases often leave black women who may have endo more likely to be misdiagnosed with other conditions or overlapping conditions by doctors
Black women are also less likely to be diagnosed with endo due to social and financial limitations
The diagnosis process for endo can last on average between 6-10 years. Without insurance, medical costs can be extremely expensive for a prolonged period. Due to the medical costs of the procedures, black women are less likely to seek diagnosis or treatment for endo
Black women are also less likely to seek diagnosis due to the lack of awareness about the condition and lack of access to laparoscopic facilities.
Because of these reasons, Dr. Amsu has created the most powerful protocol of electric pHood plant-based supplements, exercises, and a dietary regimen that provide all the tools and resources to naturally eradicate endometriosis and its plethora of symptoms and afflictions without the need for surgery. Introducing the Great Black Endo Detox™️.
- Endo Rx 2oz. or 4oz.: Most nutrients & vitamins that help to balance hormones and detoxify the uterus are not found in common foods. This is why taking sublingual supplements that help the body to eliminate inflammation, adhesions, lesions, and endometrial implants while regenerating healthy uterine cells is so essential for optimum health.
- Essence 2oz. or 4oz.: The most powerful natural female hormone stabilizer on the planet, fortified with minerals that inhibits estrogen dominance and reverse the growth of uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts. It also amplifies libido and destroys sexually transmitted viruses and bacteria.
- Blood-Rx 2oz. or 4oz.: An ancient and highly potent, concentrated Indigenous formula that builds strong red blood cells and charges the lymphatic waters. It is an antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory formula that eliminates all spores, parasites, and adverse microbes from the bloodstream, and all cells, tissues, and organs throughout the entire body.
- Liver-Rx 2oz. or 4oz.: The World’s most powerful autoimmune disease and liver disorder eliminator. It is made to neutralize leukocytes and other white blood cells responsible for inflammation, tumors, and cysts. This powerful formula restores the liver’s primary function: to assign minerals and nutrients, through the bloodstream, to regenerate and rejuvenate damaged cells, tissues, and organs.
- Eliminate 2oz. or 4oz.: Eliminate is an all-natural supplement that shrinks and dissolves all benign tumors (Fibroids) cysts from the body. This is due to one of our main ingredients Chuchuhuasi with its anti-tumorous agents Tingenone and Pristimerin found in Chuchuhasi. People are often confused between tumors and Cysts both are not the same. A cyst is a sac that may be filled with gas, fluid, or semi-solid material. A tumor is an abnormal growth of cells that form a mass of tissue. Eliminate is a great all-natural option to address both.
NOTE: This is the refill only and does not include the ebooks.